AIM
Cisetam

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

WTF happened

that was...wow its like amazing how simple it seemed and yet so intricatly captavating...(or however you spell it)...just amazing...

Chris Crocker gets shot Chris Crocker gets shot

too bad it wasnt real

i honestly hate the douche bag i love the shooting of the fag gr8 work

DnaDraxxus responds:

Yea i had to get my hatred for him out someway, so i figured why not a nice flash video. Thanks for watching.

Wow I can get sexual too Wow I can get sexual too

Holy shit

wow that was crazy i think i had a seizure it went way fast but it was good i was dissappointed that you didnt spend some time on it to let the song actually play at normal speed but it was good maybe you should have put different animations for the chorus but thats just me (3/5) good job
-Cisetam

Lochie responds:

If you had foam coming out of your mouth, you had a seizure.
I would have spent more time, but the faster version is funner.
And the chorus, I didn't know what to animate for those words.

ALX - Wake Up (SP mix) ALX - Wake Up (SP mix)

This Shits tight

this is an awesome find. dl for sure 5/5

HUZZAH (Cave Story Remix) HUZZAH (Cave Story Remix)

Great Take

I love the Elec dropping in and really setting it into a new song while paying tribute the the great original. GREAT JOB 10/10 5/5

rtnario responds:

Oh, Cisetam, thanks for dropping by XD Is this for my review on your Grasstown song? =)

Anyhow, thanks for the comments! I've been planning to do another Cave Story remix, but it has always stayed at the "Concept" stage, so I guess you should look out for that in the future if you're interested. Meanwhile, I hope to hear awesome Cave Story remixes from you too! ^^

~rtnario

Piano Medley: For Her Piano Medley: For Her

Something to consider

I really like this song. A great balance throughtout the entiresong. However I felt this song could have really taken off if perhaps you threw an Arp in the mix and let that transition into a slightly higher tempo. Maybe, maybe not. Regardless its a great song. Andfurther more RedBling, you are an idiot as itis a piano by itselff thats the feel for the song. Don't bash someones work unless you can effectivly back up your opinion. 5/5 9/10

LastEncore responds:

I was thinking of raising the tempo. It actually sounds alot better with the overall tempo raised. And well the reason it doesn't ARP on this mix is because the actual song which has a full variety of instruments and synths sound arp. Thanks for the review though.